SEGA Dreamcast User!
We are happy to be able
to provide tech support services for you and your SEGA Dreamcast. Please follow the
directions below for setting up a connection to Websurf.
As always, if you are a
Websurf customer, you are more than welcome to call our tech support line in Wichita at
945-7873 or toll free 1-877-329-1671, or you can fill out the form on our contact page.
Place the Dreamcast Web-browser software in
your Dreamcast, label side up, and close the CD door.
- Turn ON your Dreamcast.
- Load your Dreamcast Browser.
- The FIRST time you run the browser it will
take you through the REGISTRATION process.
- Use your controller to move your cursor and
the "A" button to select options.
- When prompted to sign up with AT&T
select "No thanks, I have my own ISP".
- Use your controller and "A" button
to input data through the 'on-screen keyboard'.
- Put YOUR REAL NAME in the "Real
- For "User Login" put your
- Put your password in the
"Password" area. (This is cAsE-sEnSiTiVe!)
- Make certain you have the correct dial-up numbers.
- Put your area code in the "Area
- Leave "Long Distance Prefix"
- If you have Call-waiting consult your
phonebook for the "Call Waiting Prefix" to disable it.
- Unless you have to dial a number to get an
outside line; leave "Outside Dial Prefix" empty.
- Select "Tone" dialing unless you
only have pulse (rotary) dialing in your house.
- Select "Off" in the "Dial
Area Code" section.
- In the "Blind Dial" section select
- Make sure you select "No" for the
"Use Proxy" settings.
- Leave "Proxy server" and
"Proxy Port" BLANK.
- Enter your FULL NAME in the "E-mail
- For "E-mail Login" put in your
- Enter your Login Password in the
"E-mail Password" section.
- Enter your E-mail address for the
"Email Address". (Ex: email@example.com)
- For "Incoming Server" &
"Outgoing Server" type in
- When you're SURE you have all the
information correct click on the "OK" button.
- Click on the "Enter" button to
start your first Internet session!