Windows CE User!
We are happy to be able to
provide tech support services for you and your Windows CE operating system. Please follow
the directions below for setting up a connection to Websurf.
As always, if you are a
Websurf customer, you are more than welcome to call our tech support line in Wichita at
945-7873 or toll free 1-877-329-1671, or you can fill out the form on our contact page.
- Click on Start and Programs.
- Open the Communications folder.
- Open the Remote Networking folder.
- Click on Make New Connection.
- For the connection name type Websurf.
- Select Dial-Up Connection.
- Click Next.
- Select your modem.
- Type in the correct dial-up number.
- Click Configure.
- Set your connection preferences.
- Click Call Options.
- Enter a modem initialization string if needed.
- Click OK.
- Click on TCP/IP Settings.
- Put a check in Server-assigned IP address.
- Click OK then Finish.
- Double-click the Websurf icon.
- Enter your username and password
- Click Connect.
- That's it! You're all set!